Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jamaica: Day 2

So here I am in Jamaica for spring break! Day 1 was uneventful- maybe because it was raining but more likely because I slept for a total of about 10 hours in the 3 days before. I slept for about 13 hours last night and now I'm ready to do what spring breakers do!!.. Except with less alcohol lol.. I'm staying at my dad's house, can't be coming home all drunk.

As you know, or actually hopefully you dont, that means someone other that Tabitha or Shannon is reading my blog (exciting, welcome!), but I have a little bro and sister. My sister is 7 and she is talkative but it's ok. My little brother doesnt talk much. He's only 1 but he smiles at me pretty often espeically when I take pics of him. Pretty cool kids, I like 'em.


my little brother... picking his nose lol

my little sister.. smilin' and profilin'


I think today is going to be a beach day. I need some food first though.. we'll see what today brings and I'll share it all either later on or tomorrow. Time for food and some good ol' American TV:) more pics to come!

and one of my good friends Nerlande is coming tomorrow :)


-Desi (via a computer in Jamaica)

No comments:

Post a Comment