Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey! You There!

So here I was, slaving away at this keyboard, well not slaving but still I need you to feel my intensity here. Here I was blogging at least once a week, and posting on facebook every single time hoping that someone would read what I had to say. All I could think was that my friend over at http://takcurligurl.blogspot.com/ was the only person reading because no matter what I wrote, she was the only one to comment!

Imagine an upset me wondering why no one was reading. Feeling like the most uninteresting person on the net because I couldn't even get my facebook friends to say anything, anything at all. Although I don't have the time to blog as often as I'd like to, I was trying to come up with more ideas, things that kept my blog new and interesting but still nothing. No comments.

Then, out of no where, people started bringing up things I only said in my blogs, they already knew the endings to stories I didn't tell them yet. And I got excited! Do you know what that means? That means that you all are reading!

And "they" say people don't read anymore? "They" have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe "they" are really the uninteresting one's and no one cares what "they" have to say...

I don't know, BUT what I do know is that I have readers!

I'd love to know who's reading. It would make me happy to know my audience and it would help me to write things you guys might care about. So here's what I need you to do: COMMENT! :) Let me know who you are. Tell me what you love. Tell me what you hate. Give me ideas. Ask me questions. Get to know me and let me get to know you. Or just simply stop in an say you're reading!


Yes I'm talking to you. YOU!
YOU! lol Ok I think you get it :)

Thanks

-Desi

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to say something that everyone will disagree with to get a good response. People love to hate, but to go around agreeing and complimenting... what's that? lol

    ReplyDelete