Sunday, March 6, 2011

Everyting Irie... Jamaica: Day 2 recap/ Kids say the darnedest things haha

Day 2 is over now, and it was fun. I'm exausted but I didnt want to go to bed without letting you all know just how beautiful Jamaica is...

This picture looks like one of the backgrouds that come pre-programmed in computers. I wonder if I could sell this pic to Windows and bank off that.. anywho, we went to Mystic Mountains in Ocho Rios, it was beautiful, so much fun.

Me, adding to the beauty ;)
We all had a good time. They had a few rides but it was a pretty mellow day. We just took in the a lot of the sights and atmosphere. The pool area was a little small so I didnt get in the water so I guess that means no peeks at me in my bathing suit just yet lol but no worries they are coming!! My sister did get into the water though. She had a fun pretending to be a tourist and said some funny things today:

WHAT I LEARNED FOR MY LITTLE SISTER:
1. We shouldn't listen to Chris Brown even though he's coming out with new songs because he still beat up Rihanna.
2. Chris Brown did have a good reason to beat up Rihanna, she gave him AIDS.
3. Beyonce is demon possessed.

she might be on the right track with all this lol...

my dad.. and the little girl with all the answers :)
See you tomorrow,
-Desi

No comments:

Post a Comment