Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire so friggin' bad.. but only if I'm doing what I love

So I've been thinking and I realize that I have no interest in working for someone else for the rest of my life. At this point all the work I do for other people is for the sole purpose of learning the business and doing things for myself later.

I've been talking to my best friend over at http://takcurligurl.blogspot.com/ and these conversations have really started to inspire me.

I don't know exactly how this will happen or what exactly I will be doing as I'm working for myself but the desire is there. It's not that I have a problem with authority or I have issues with being told what to do, and I know it would take quite a bit of work to make it happen. I just want to be able to create something, nurture it and watch it grow into some great.

I'm not ready for babies, and chia pets are lame so I figured I'd start a business lol

But seriously though!

No comments:

Post a Comment