Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jamaica!!! (Bucket List Item)

I'm working on my bucket list. The whole idea came about when I was reading an article in Clutch Magazine, which you should bookmark and read every Monday in my opinion. The article asked me if I would date me. The writer was talking about how she was still working on herself and how she still had a few flaws that made her less than the perfect mate. I do believe we should always be growing and changing so we will always feel less than perfect for the one we truly love. If we think we never need to make ourselves better for who we're with there's a problem in that relationship. but that's neither here nor there.

The thing that stuck out to me in her story was that she said that the list of experiences she wishes she had is miles longer than the list of experiences she has had. When I read than I had an "ah-ha" moment. (I've been having quite a few of those lately lol.)

So I say again, I've been working on my bucket list. Adding to it, and accomplishing things.

One of the goals was to travel more. I'm going to Jamaica on Saturday. Now I will admit I have been there before but with a tight budget, I grabbed the opportunity to go for spring break. Plus my family (dad, little sis and little bro) all live there, so I wanted to see them too.

I may revisit you all one more time before I go but most of the next few blogs will come from over seas :)

Good night and good travels

Desi

P.S. Make a bucket list, it's easier to accomplish things that are written down in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment