Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to Lose a Girl in 10 Days..

I know it's been a while but I'm back and I figured I'd tell you guys what happened with "the guy who reads".

To make a long story short, things didn't work out. But I know you want to know what happened so I'll tell you all about it.

Now I will say that while I am not impossible to please, I have high expectations. I will let the little things slide further down the road but you should not be making mistakes in the first week of meeting me or any girl you could possibly take seriously for that matter. I'm not saying you have to be perfect but if I learn all your flaws before I can find your redeeming qualities, I wont be around long.

So here's what happened:

I gave the guy my number. He did not call for 3 days.. now this is not something I've experienced before. I will say that is partly because I usually know the guys I talk to on this level for a while before numbers are ever exchanged but even the few that I have met randomly usually call or text or something by the next day. This rubbed me the wrong way.. I don't like feeling insecure so he was already not on my good side.. and then he made things worse..

Three days after getting my number he sends me a text message, at 11:16 pm.. not good. He starts this inappropriately late (since he's still a stranger and all) conversation with these profound words: "u wrk @ popeyes."

Now at this point, I didn't even have his number so I'm confused. I ask who he is (since he didn't bother to introduce himself) he says its him with a straight faced smiley as if I should have guessed (and I say this to him and he confirms that's exactly what he thought). Then he makes a major mistake, he forgot my name. I still don't know how since he did the whole "like Desiree's Baby" thing but he asked: "wats ur name" and I decided it was time to get rid of the guy who reads..

Now if you're reading this and you think I'm being too harsh, remember I've only know this guy a couple days and he met me at work (where I wear a name tag!) and I told him my name again when I gave him my number and now he's texting me at midnight asking me my name? I'm not going for it. This is like foreshadowing of what I'd have to look forward to.

So this was my response: "You don't remember my name? Not a good look.Not to mention, for our first convo ever, you txt me during booty call hours days after you get my number.. Honestly we wouldn't work."

and that was the end of the "guy who reads"

2 comments:

  1. Oh snap! Two days in a row! Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know!I told you I was coming back! You doubted me.. smh

    ReplyDelete